- Raw almonds (peeled/unpeeled)
- Water (cold/hot-boiled)
- Sea salt
- Raw honey (sweetener of your choice can be substituted) Agave nectar, maple syrup, stevia etc.
- Soak peeled or unpeeled amonds in water between 8-12 hours. If you would like to speed up the process, use hot-boiled water. Change the water every few.
- Drain and rinse almonds, and peel if they have peel on.
- Blend the almonds with some water on low speed for a few seconds. Add more water and repeat on higher speed.
- Pour mixture through a nut bag into a bowl.
- Discard the pulp and save it in the freezer for another use, example: Almond flour, face and body scrub, crust, paste, crackers, energy bites, cheese, butter, etc. The list goes on.
- Clean the blender and return soaked milk to blender. Add honey and sea salt and mix until smooth.
- Feel free to improvise with added flavors such as: Cinnamon, vanilla bean, cacao powder, strawberry etc.
The longer you soak the almonds, the creamier the milk turns out.